To see pictures of my adventures in Malawi click here for part I, and here for my trip to the lake.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

August 31, 2010 (Tue) – 11:55pm (GMT +2)

This morning Chrislyn called to see if I wanted to come over and learn how to make bread. Wes came by the house shortly thereafter and I went with him down to the hospital. We hooked up a printer to the airport router and his Mac worked with it just fine but we couldn't get any other computer to work with it. I started learning about IP/TCP headers and things in preparation for setting up firewall and QoS stuff. For dinner I made spaghetti sauce which came out quite well. After dinner I went back down to the hospital to catch up on internet things. The guard was asleep in a chair when I went through the gate. From what I hear, that is not uncommon for guards around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment